The Yamal-31M boat is the flagship in the series of Yamal boats, built according to the original Russian project and combines all the advanced technologies for building modern small boats.
The all-welded aluminum boat Yamal-31M is universal in operation and can be used: for fishing, tourism and other types of water recreation, as well as for professional purposes: patrolling water areas, rescue operations, ensuring security in ports, transporting goods and people, etc. d.
The vessel is intended for use in the coastal zone of the seas, on lakes, reservoirs and large rivers during the period of open navigation. The equipment of the boat and good visibility provide the possibility of operation in daylight and dark.
The main advantage of the boat is its seaworthiness and increased reliability of the hull structure. The technical characteristics of the all-welded aluminum boat Yamal-31M allow you to comfortably operate it in areas of the Far North and areas equivalent to it, despite the severe weather conditions.
The Yamal-31M boat differs from the Yamal-31 by an increased cockpit by 1.5 meters due to the reduction of the wheelhouse. The increased size of the cockpit in length up to 3.7 meters and a width of 2.7 meters will not leave indifferent more than one professional fisherman or diver.
- The length of the body is the largest 10.6 m
- Casing width greatest 3.20 m
- Draft by hull at 0.4 m
- Side height at midship 1.7 m
- Welded Housing
- Type of engine outboard or stationary
- Recommended engine power from 450 to 700
- Case material Aluminum-magnesium alloy AMG-5m
- 5 mm bottom thickness
- Board thickness 4 mm
- Deck and superstructure thickness 4 mm
- Roof thickness 3 mm
- Weight 4300 kg
- Payload 1700 kg
- Keeled nose 43 °
- Midshiping Midship 27 °
- Keeled on transom 19 °
- Fuel capacity from 900 to 1200 l
- Fresh water supply 250 l
- Total number of people on board up to 10
- Number of beds 5
- Seaworthiness by sea, score 4
- Non-slip deck
- Two color painting of the hull of the boat
- Glazing: 8 mm tempered glass with two movable side windows
- Polyurethane foam buoyancy blocks
- Hinged entrance door
- Hand rail nasal Ø 25 mm.
- Mooring ducks – 6 pcs.
- Cabinets in the cabin – 2 pcs.
- Cabin lockers – 3 pcs.
- Cockpit lockers – 3 pcs.
- Cabin deck hatch
- Soft cabin cabin
- Soft cabin cabin
- Sleeping places – 5pcs.
- Combined cabin and cabin finishing (marine foamed vinyl, Carpet, painting, wooden elements of decoration, marine carpeting)
- Cushioned Captain’s Chair
- Cushioned navigator seat
- Fuel gauge
- Water level indicator
- Windshield wipers – 3 pcs.
- LED lighting in the cabin.
- LED lighting in the wheelhouse
- 12V socket
- USB socket
- Marine electrical control panel
- Fuse box
- Fuel filter with separator
- Mass off key
- Sound signal
- Running lights
- Masthead fire
- Electric bilge pumps 3 pcs
- Fuel tank 900 l.
- Fresh water tank 250 l.
- Galley (one hotplate, sink with cold water mixer, storage system for kitchen utensils)
- Galyun bleeding in the wheelhouse (separate entrance from the cockpit with a hinged door)