The Yamal-29 boat is universal in operation and can be used for fishing, diving, tourism, as well as for professional purposes: patrolling water areas, rescue operations, ensuring security in ports, transporting goods and people, etc.
The vessel is intended for use in the coastal zone of the seas, on lakes, reservoirs and large rivers during the period of open navigation. The technical characteristics of the Yamal-29 all-welded aluminum boat allow it to be comfortably operated in areas of the Far North and areas equated to it, despite severe weather conditions.
The main advantage of the boat is its seaworthiness and high reliability of the hull structure.
An additional advantage of the boat is the roof of the cabin, made using a power frame and framed by a wind-protective visor, which allows you to place additional cargo (rubber boat, etc.) or organize a recreation area for sunbathing.
The Yamal-29 boat is designed for people who like to travel not only on water. The dimensions of the boat are in transport dimensions for public roads, which makes the boat mobile and allows you to transport it on a car trailer, and a small draft of the vessel does not require special conditions for launching.
- The length of the body is 8.5 m
- The width of the body is the largest 2.54 m
- Draft by hull on design waterline 0.34 m
- Sideboard midship 1.38 m
- Welded Housing
- Outboard engine type
- Recommended engine power up to 350
- Case material Aluminum-magnesium alloy AMG-5m
- 5 mm bottom thickness
- Board thickness 4 mm
- Deck and superstructure thickness 4 mm
- Roof thickness 3 mm
- Weight 2100 kg
- 1100 kg payload
Keeled nose 43 °
- Midshiping Midship 27 °
- Keeled on transom 19 °
- Fuel capacity 550 l
- Fresh water supply 100 l
- Total number of people on board up to 8
- Number of beds 5
- Seaworthiness by sea, score 3
- Non-slip deck
- Two color painting of the hull of the boat
- Glazing: 6mm tempered glass with two movable side windows
- Polyurethane foam buoyancy blocks
- Hinged entrance door
- Hand rail nasal Ø 25 mm.
- Mooring ducks – 6 pcs.
- Cabinets in the wheelhouse – 4 pcs.
- Cabin lockers – 3 pcs.
- Cockpit lockers – 2 pcs.
- Deck hatch in the bow cabin
- Soft cabin cabin
- Soft cabin cabin
- Sleeping places – 5pcs.
- Combined cabin and cabin decoration (marine foamed vinyl, Carpet, painting, wood trim, marine carpet)
- Cushioned Captain’s Chair
- Cushioned navigator seat
- Fuel gauge
- Water level indicator
- Windshield wipers – 3 pcs.
- LED lighting in the cabin
- LED lighting in the wheelhouse
- 12 V socket – 2 pcs.
- USB socket – 2 pcs.
- Marine electrical control panel
- Fuse box
- Fuel filter with separator
- Mass off key
- Sound signal
- Running lights
- Masthead fire
- Electric bilge pumps 2 pcs
- Fuel tank 550 l.
- Fresh water tank 100l.
- Galley (one hotplate, sink with cold water mixer, storage system for kitchen utensils)
- Galyun bleeding in the wheelhouse (separate entrance from the cockpit with a hinged door)